Labels

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Missing my funnier half. Is away for a business trip. Have been left to my own devices for three weekends now, expecting due recompense for travails.

So, yesterday was a giddy giddy day. I dared to hope to reach pre May 06 levels.

I have done something quite foolish and risky by buying MA yesterday. I know that its had a big run-up, but bought in nevertheless. Am hoping for a quick and dirty small loot to boost the steady state of portfolio, as with PFCB last month, however it seems a bit risky. May stay in till November 1. Wow, these momentum things really need some stomach.

Others going up nicely, am not extremely worried about any other because they I think are at reasonable valuations. HURC is beautiful. Waiting for 32-33 before bailing.

No other insights unfortunately since I wrote the last time. Just hoping the small raid like Ghengis Khan foraying into India and running off with quick loots works for me too..

Stay cool. And luck!